Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Welcome!

Welcome to Books on a Budget! I have been a lover of books since I learned to read. As a homeschooling mother of 6 little ones of my own now it is the hope of my husband and I to provide a large collection of high quality, God honoring, spiritually enriching, character building, educational books and other resources for our children.

Like most other families though, we do not have unlimited money to spend on books and other homeschool materials (Alas! ;-)). I am always on the lookout for a new treasure to add to our growing home library and in my quest I have been delighted to discover many excellent free and frugal educational resources. Thankfully, it is quite possible to have a rich, full education quite inexpensively on a one income budget!

I will be sharing many of the resources I have compiled here on this blog including book, DVD, and CD reviews, tips on purchasing high quality, "living books," links to special sales, free e-books, helpful websites and blogs and more!

Thank you for stopping by; I wish I could offer you a cup of tea :-) I hope you enjoy your visit!


No comments:

Post a Comment