Tuesday, April 17, 2012

We’re still here!


It has been almost four months since my last update but we are still alive and kicking! Our precious new baby boy (Child # 8) arrived in January bringing us to an even four boys and four girls; ages 11 to almost 3 months :-) Life has been even more blessedly busy and pretty much anything beyond survival and laundry and survival OF laundry has been pushed to a very crowded back burner. We are settling in to a bit of a routine though (Using “routine” rather loosely there…) and I hope to be back to posting again a little more frequently as I’m able. “Hope” and “little” likely being the key words…;-). However, that is quite alright by me. These wonderful, crazy days of real life are so full and go by so quickly, the virtual world will have to wait it’s turn. A new twist on the classic poem sums it up:
Blogging and posting can wait ’till tomorrow,
For babies grow up, we’ve learned to our sorrow.
So I’m logging out, Facebook; Laptop go to sleep,
I’m rocking my baby and babies don’t keep.
Thanks for your patience!

No comments:

Post a Comment