Saturday, March 6, 2010

Freebie of the Month from NotebookingPages.com: Spring Pages for Mom's Home Journal


From NotebookingPages.com:

"Inside this sampling, you'll find pages I am using in my own Home Journal... You'll find cover and spine art for your notebook as well as some of the basic templates I use for Menu Planning, Financial Record Keeping, and General House Cleaning (samples of how I use the templates are included). All of the pages have been decorated with fantastic spring-themed art. I have included two types of divider pages, by days of the week and by types of tasks (homeschooling, financial, business, ministry, etc.). There are also a variety of "to-do" type pages, calendar pages, journal pages, & more."

Click here for more information and to download

No comments:

Post a Comment